Rehab Statistics 2017–2018
2017–2018 statistics on the RADE programme at a glance
At a glance:
RADE can accommodate 21 participants. 3 Support workers and 18 participants all on a CE Scheme funded by The Department of Social Protection.
The following represent stats compiled by the Rehab Team for the year 2017-2018 (Aug – Aug):
- 55.6% of programme participants are on methadone programmes
- 33.7% of programme participants are reducing illicit benzos/alcohol and heroin use.
108 people referred to the RADE programme over the last 12 months (Aug 2016-Aug 2017 with referrals from Self, Prison services (including Probation), Housing supports (primarily hostels), HSE (to include social work dept/addiction/outreach services), IBCAT, Bridge Project, Rialto CDT, Chrysalis, MQI, Coolmine, USICE, Dublin Simon, Focus Ireland, Casadh, Cuan Mhuire, CAP, Community Response, Inchicore /Bluebell CDAT, ALONE, ARC, Ana Liffey drug Project
- Average Gender breakdown: Male 16 : Female 2
External Training course undertaken by RADE participants:
- Home Repair and Maintenance-Level 4
- Guarding Skills-Level 4
- Forklift Driving- Novice Counter Balance, Level 4
- Advanced facilitation-Level 6
- Fashion Buying and Merchandising-Level 5
- Costume Design and Make-up-Levels 5 and 6
Other courses included:
- Performance courses with the Gaiety School of Acting
- Manual Handling
- Safe Pass
- Painting & Decorating
- Literacy Course
- Basic computer Skills
- Drawing and Painting for beginners
- 1 CE Support Worker secured full time employment in Dublin Simon Community as Flexi Support Worker
- 1 participant acquired extras roles (1 had a speaking part) in the TV series “Viking”.
- 1 participant has secured work experience placement in Dublin Central Mission.
- 3 participants acquired extra roles in the RTE.