Rehab Statistics 2020–2021
2020 – 2021 statistics on the RADE programme at a glance
At a glance:
RADE can accommodate 21 participants (3 Support workers and 18 participants all on a CE Scheme, funded by The Department of Social Protection).
The following represent stats compiled by the Rehab Team for the year Aug 2020 – Aug 2021:
- 14 participants and 2 support workers are on C.E. programme currently.
- RADE currently has a total of 9 participants on the waiting list to start pre-entry/HSE programme.
- RADE currently has 2 C.E. Support Staff-Rehab team.
- RADE currently has 2 HSE Support-Staff-Rehab team.
- RADE currently has 4 participants on HSE Scheme attending RADE regularly.
- Current gender breakdown in RADE: Male 10 : Female 6
We accepted referral throughout the COVID-19 restrictions and we are currently facilitating assessments on-site.
COVID-19 impacted the referral process in last 10 months. A total of 70 people were referred to the RADE programme over the last 12 months (Aug 2020 – Aug 2021) with referrals from:
- Self/Family members
- Addiction Response Crumlin
- Ana Liffey Drug Project
- Bridge Project
- Chrysalis Drug Project
- Cuan Dara
- Community Response
- Dublin Simon
- Focus Ireland
- Finglas Addiction Support team
- Housing supports (primarily hostels)
- HSE (to include Social Work Dept. /addiction /outreach services)
- Inchicore /Bluebell CDAT
- Merchants Quay Ireland
- NDTC (National Drug Treatment Centre), Beaumont Hospital.
- Prison services (including Probation)
- Rialto CDT
- Cherry Orchard Health Centre
- Parkhouse Family Practice
External Training course undertaken by RADE participants:
|Accredited Training||Minor award = 1|
Major award = 0
|Non-accredited Training||CE Participants: Total completed = 3|
CE Support Workers: Total completed = 5
|Industry Standard Training||Total participants completed training = 10|
These trainings included:
- Diploma in hair and beauty
- Hakomi Training
- Motivational Interview
- Fire Safety Awareness Training
RADE regularly delivered online ZOOM meetings with all participants five days in a week which included:
- Tai-Chi, Yoga, Drama, Art, Film Editing, Literacy, Creative writing, Music.
One participants also attended a virtual performance courses with the Gaiety School of Acting (Confidence to egde & stand-up comedy)
Training course undertaken by RADE Rehab Team during this period:
- Trauma Informed Care Training x 2
- Key-working, Care planning, and Case Management x1
- Motivational Interviewing x2
- Maintaining Professional Boundaries in Workplace x2
- Dual Diagnosis x2
- Mental Health Training x2
- Mindfulness Meditation Training x1
- GDPR Training- Full Team
- 1 participant secured a Full-time job at Brooks, a warehouse in Bluebell, while being on CE
- 3 participant worked part-time in the RTE TV series
- 1 participant is working part-time as a cleaner
- 1 participant is working part-time as a night porter in a hotel
There continued to be an excellent take up for counselling hours with 90% attendance over the period August 2020 – August 2021.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic our three counsellor provided voluntary counselling services to four participants via phone and Zoom. Since July 2021, they are again providing sessions on-site.
We currently have a list of 6 participants waiting to avail the service.