Vision and Strategy
Our vision is that creativity is open to all.
Creativity opens the mind and soul and shows us a different side to ourselves. It can bring us together and connect us to the world. It can give us back our voice and help us contribute to society and the world at large.
Our mission is to engage people who use drugs and those in recovery, with the arts and therapeutic supports and to provide a platform for their artistic expression.
Our purpose is to provide an addiction service in Dublin 8 that represents our belief in the transformative power of the arts to positively affect people’s lives. To do so in a way that maintains high standards of service as determined by our main stakeholders.
- Grow RADE’s reputation as an innovate alternative to drug use and as a stimulating, well run, effective and welcoming service
- Build a sense of community and engage with participants, stakeholders, intra-agency partnerships and the wider community
- Continue to build a programme of stimulating, professional led arts workshops
- Build equality, diversity and inclusion at RADE
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace environment for all staff, volunteers and participants