CE/Day Programme Vacancies
RADE is currently recruiting for its Day Programme. Individuals interested need to be eligible for Community Employment. Please contact Monika (01) 454 8733 to organize an appointment for an assessment.
Under new DSP requirements referrers are required to complete the following two referrals:
Please make sure you make contact with Monika on (01) 454 8733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting the referral form.
RADE is currently not running its Afternoon Programme. For more information please contact Monika on (01) 454 8733 or email email@example.com
Part-Time Entry Scheme
RADE has now introduced a new part-time HSE-funded entry scheme. The new scheme will suit those who wish to keep their current benefit or disability payments; those who may not wish to commit to Community Employment hours, or those who have used up their Community Employment time.The new HSE initiative allows RADE to cater for these people and help them seeking a pathway away from drugs.
- Pick and choose which workshops you attend
- Keep your disability payment
- Take part in creating award-winning theatre & film productions
- Learn to express yourself through art, writing and drama
- Tai-Chi & Yoga workshops each morning
- Visit theatre shows, film sets, art exhibitions and more
For more information please contact Monika on (01) 454 8733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org