CE/Day Programme Vacancies
RADE is currently recruiting for its Day Programme. Please contact Project Worker Steve Ranney on (01) 454 8733 or firstname.lastname@example.org to organize an appointment for an assessment. Individuals interested need to be eligible for Community Employment.
Under new DSP requirements referrers are required to complete the following two referrals:
Please make sure you make contact with Steve on (01) 454 8733 or email email@example.com before submitting the referral form.
RADE is currently not running its Afternoon Programme.
Part-Time Entry Scheme on Day Programme
RADE has now introduced a new part-time Task Force-funded entry scheme. The new scheme will suit those who wish to keep their current benefit or disability payments; those who may not wish to commit to Community Employment hours, or those who have used up their Community Employment time. The part-time scheme initiative allows RADE to cater for these people and help them seeking a pathway away from drugs.
- Pick and choose which workshops you attend
- Keep your disability payment
- Take part in creating award-winning theatre & film productions
- Learn to express yourself through art, writing and drama
- Tai-Chi & Yoga workshops each morning
- Visit theatre shows, film sets, art exhibitions and more
For more information please contact Steve on (01) 454 8733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org