RADE is delighted to announce the introduction of a new afternoon programme. The aim of this programme is to provide an opportunity for participants to:
- make a connection to the creative arts by participating in art and/or drama workshops
- have their art/drama work showcased in an exhibition/theatre production
- have the support of other stable participants in a group setting
- participate in a peer-support workshop with discussions on what it means to be street-drug-free
- receive career guidance support in a group setting
- explore and provide information and referrals for detox options
Stable on methadone and/or other prescribed medication. No street-drug use. All those interested will be required to be on at least one takeaway if they are linked in with a methadone programme.
- Monday: Art
- Tuesday: Drama
- Wednesday: Fortnightly peer-support/housekeeping meeting
Location: RADE, OLV Building, Cathedral View Court, off New Street, Dublin 8.
Contact Monika for an assessment at (01) 454 8733 or email@example.com